Low Intensity Obstruction Light is compliant to ICAO (Low Intensity – Type A or Type B), FAA (Type L-810) and ENAC certified.
The product is preferred where a low consumption beacon is required
As specified by Annex 14 of ICAO regulations, Low Intensity Obstruction Light can be used to warn the presence of obstacles up to 45m height, such as telecommunication towers, wind turbines, chimneys, cranes, buildings and other structures. This beacon is the simplest device according to ICAO standards. It provides steady burning red light with two types of intensity: ≥10cd for Type A, ≥32cd for Type B and ≥32cd for Type E (flashing red light).
LXS-ONE has been designed to be easily installable. It is more compact and equipped with an adaptable mount bracket. A balance of optics, electronics and mechanics has allowed us to make an affordable and convenient device.
- Based on LED technology
- Patented beacon: EU 16192284.4; Italy 202015000058322; Canada 2,943,696; USA 15/279,456; Australia 2016234909; India 201634033758; Brasil 201621102379.8
- RED light - Steady Burning (ICAO - FAA)
- RED light - Flashing (FAA)
- Intensity available: >10 cd (LIOL-A); >32 cd (LIOL-B and LIOL-E)
- Long life time >10 years life expectancy
- Low consumption: 0,4W (LIOL-A) and 2,0W (LIOL-B)
- Lightweight and compact: 68x60mm for 260g weight
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- No RF-radiations
- Easy to install